Fraud can happen to anyone at any time; which is why it is important to protect your business from all angles. At Hortica, we are here to introduce you to and familiarize you with our customized Business Crime policies.
Points to consider:
- Many commercial property policies do not include coverage for crime- related losses
- Crime can come from anywhere, whether it is internal (employees) or external (customers or other outside people). Are you prepared?
- On an average, 7% of revenue is lost from American businesses due to fraud; equaling to about $994 billion in losses all together
With the rapid growth of some businesses, the number of employees and many other factors, it is becoming easier and easier for thieves to get exactly what they want out of a company without caring who it impacts. But here at Hortica, we definitely care about our customers and all they have put into their growing businesses. That is why we want to help you customize an insurance policy that is best for you.
- Employee dishonesty
- Money and securities – Inside or outside
- Money orders and counterfeit paper currency
- Forgery and alterations (credit cards)
- Burglary/ robbery
Everyone knows the saying “you can never be too careful” and that it is often very true. No matter the size of your business, there are many thoughts to keep in mind and possible situations to be aware of when searching for an insurance policy that is perfect for you. Theft can come from all angles, so why not be prepared on all angles?
Our agents at Hortica want to help keep your business locked tight. Therefore, we are here to offer any additional advice you may need to do so. There are many red flags to help decide whether or not fraud is taking place and your company is being targeted. These signs often include lines such as:
- “Act now or the offer won’t be valid”
- You`ve suddenly won a vacation or ‘free gift’, but you must pay for shipping or other costs in order to get it
- There is no information on the specific company contacting you
We have all been a witness to these familiar scams, if not affected by them.
With quite a spread of different kinds of fraud, Hortica will cover the business you have worked so hard to build and the future it holds.