That’s where Hortica’s Employment Related Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI) comes in. Here are some of the situations where we’ll protect you:
- Demotion or failure to promote
- Negative evaluations, reassignments, or discipline issues
- Wrongful termination
- Breach of employment contract
- Negligent hiring or supervision
- Denial of training
- Invasion of privacy
- Retaliatory action against an employee
- Coercing an employee to commit an illegal act
- Workplace harassment
- Discrimination as the result of verbal, physical, mental, or emotional abuse
- Employment related libel, slander, or defamation
With our EPLI insurance, you’re better protected from these and other employment practices claims that may come up. Check your business owner’s policy package today to see if you have this important coverage.
You’ll soon be able to learn more about EPLI on the Hortica website with our link to Enquiron, which helps provide this coverage. If you have any other liability questions when it comes to your business or workforce, give one our Hortica insurance specialist a call. They’re ready to provide some answers.
Learn more about protecting your business, check out the Hortica Resources section.
Can you make your delivery business more successful with a GPS system? We take a look at the advantages.